June 6, 2014

in through the black door



After living in our home for over 16 years, 
we've decided it is time to replace our front doors. 
The opening allows for two thirty inch double doors, 
so I have been pinning some of my favorite looks as inspiration. 

We've selected a wooden door style 
with raised panels and 
a row of four windows at the top, 
which have a transom like feel. 

and add lots of brass details! 

I think that look is so chic! 

Now I need to find some 
fabulous vintage brass knockers 
and then add a brass kick plate at the bottom. 
I'll be using my existing handles, 
which I love. 

Here are my favorite inspiration photos.  















ciao! fabiana

No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...