January 31, 2016

announcing my new blog shop!


Hi Friends! I wanted to share my new BLOG SHOP with you. It's an extension of my Ciao Newport Beach Blog, via eBay. I have some fun new and vintage gift items for sale, including some fun Valentine's Day items. All items are influenced by favorite things that I love to share on the blog. Come on over and check it out! 


A few coffee related goodies.


Some chic vintage finds.


Gift ideas for holidays.  These make great hostess gifts too!


I love these inspiring and pretty journals, coffee mugs,
trinket trays and dishes!  Let me know what you think!! 

Check back soon, as I will be adding 
new and seasonal items weekly.


ciao! fabiana


1 comment:

designchic said...

Love all of your pretty new things...the trinket dishes are adorable!

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...