May 26, 2016

a tropical and fun tablescape


My inspiration for the week is this breathtaking Caribbean beach house. Tropical and breezy, it sets the tone for what I am craving this summer. 

Neutral tones with just a splash of turquoise and beautiful oversized palm-shaped fronds used as accents are just my style!  I am in love with this tablescape! 

Don’t you just love how they personalized the place settings by writing on the leaves with a silver marker? Such a fun idea for summer! 



ciao! fabiana


💕

While I’m here today, I wanted to share some of my "Tablescaping Essentials" with you. I have a whole page on the Amazon website with my favorite picks for setting a beautiful table.

Quite often time is of the essence, and I have last minute projects or events to work on, so I turn to Amazon for one or two day delivery. You’d be surprised at how many amazing items they have to offer! And I'm constantly updating this page with my new favorites. 




You can check it out here, at Tablescaping Essentials.




images via Coastal Living

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the leaves .An unique idea .I have a tropical room in my beach house in Tenby West Wales
I also have a ceiling height dragon tree cascading back down.i think it needs to stop growing! Ros
Are these real leaves ?

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...