May 18, 2016

my favorite baby shower gifts



I recently had to purchase a few baby gifts, and I wanted something fun and useful (as usual!) This search led me to a couple of new baby care companies that had just what I was looking for! 

Chewbeads makes the most adorable and useful chew toys around, and the best part is Chewbeads are a fashionable jewelry option for mom too!  Just wear and go. Mom and baby will both be happy. 

My other love is Boppy. They make the softest and sweetest baby blankets, toys and accessories. Boppy is well known for their nursing pillows and prenatal accessories, but the blankets are amazing too. The Boppy blankets and the Chewbeads are my go-to baby gift choice!  




Chewbeads are chic mom jewelry that is safe for baby to tug, touch, and chew!  And, they are a sensory tool to help babies focus while nursing or anytime.  They are safe, soft, and soothing on babies’ gums and emerging teeth. 

For added safety, the necklaces have a breakaway clasp. These necklaces and bracelets make great gifts for new moms and even new grandmothers!




So clever and cute!




Even Martha Stewart approves.




Boppy has a great variety of gift choices too. I love the Boppy Chair.  It's a combination high chair, booster seat, and floor seat. Look at how it folds up easily to take anywhere. 




I'm all about comfortable and cute baby clothes and Boppy has some really great options.




What makes this my favorite baby blanket is the luxurious plush fabric that holds up to lots and lots of washings and still stays soft. And best of all, the babies approve too!  The last time I gifted this, I was told that it instantly became baby’s favorite blanky!    



So snuggly! 


The Boppy Nursing Pillow is so versatile for mommy and baby. It will become one of the new mom’s most used items.




Visit Chewbeads & Boppy for more info. 



ciao! fabiana



2 comments:

Aliza Sartor said...

There are so many highs I don’t know which to pick! Melissa brings intelligence, vivaciousness, an amazing eye, a great business sense and so many other qualities to the table.

kristinahojholt said...

I wish to express my appreciation to you for bailing me out of this challenge. Right after exploring throughout the world wide web and finding things which were not productive, I assumed my life was well over. Existing minus the solutions to the issues you've fixed all through your main website is a crucial case, and those that would have in a wrong way affected my career if I hadn't come across your web site. Your main talents and kindness in playing with all the pieces was helpful. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't discovered such a point like this. I'm able to at this moment look ahead to my future. Thanks very much for this high quality and effective help. I will not hesitate to recommend the sites to any person who should have assistance about this area. holiday gift baskets toronto

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...