May 12, 2016

today's home tour vignettes


A few of my favorite looks from Thursday’s
via Instagram.


Here's how I started the day...



sweet little pink room by Kelly Nutt Design


s is for spectacular! via newport harbor home tour



finishing touches are so important! via Kelly Nutt Design


perfectly bright family kitchen by Prairie Home Styling


just the right amount of mid-century chic 
by Prairie Home Styling


different room, same hip vibe by Prairie Home Styling


eclectic style at the Wilkins home, via 503found 


styling and decor by Prairie Home Styling & 503found


hallway to heaven via Graystone Custom Builders


beautiful kitchen and barstools via Kelly Nutt Design

gorgeous counterscape via Kelly Nutt Design


dream kitchen by Patterson Custom Homes

shelfie wall by Sasha Dudley & Prairie Home Styling


another pretty shelfie by Kelly Nutt Design


fresh seashell wall fountain by Molly Wood Garden


springtime window box vignette by Marena Padden


my favorite backyard oasis by Prairie Home Styling


ciao! fabiana


💕

While I’m here today, I wanted to share some of my "Tablescaping Essentials" with you. I have a whole page on the Amazon website with my favorite picks for setting a beautiful table.

Quite often time is of the essence, and I have last minute projects or events to work on, so I turn to Amazon for one or two day delivery. You’d be surprised at how many amazing items they have to offer! And I'm constantly updating this page with my new favorites. 




You can check it out here, at Tablescaping Essentials.


By the way, this amazing book Contemporary Cottages features this home as it was seen on the Newport Harbor Home tour designed by Shannon Wilkins and it also features a really cool beach house designed by Raili Clasen.

In fact, this new book features several homes by some of my favorite local designers. Check it out here:









3 comments:

Marena Padden said...

You have the best eye. I love all of your favorites! Wish I would have seen you yesterday. Too tired for Butera. Did you end at Butera with a glass of champagne? Hope to catch up soon. xo

Claudia Fabiana said...

Thanks, Marena! Miss you and would love to see you soon! xoxo

Mary Ann Pickett said...

GREAT images and inspiration!

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...