January 1, 2017

happy new year




Wishing you all a very happy new year! With the holiday season winding down, we can all take a deep breath and think beautiful thoughts for the new year. 

As the Christmas decorations get put away and the evergreen garlands get tossed, we are left with a clean slate in our homes and in our lives.





January is a month for reflection and hope. What do you wish for in the new year? 





I am not one for resolutions. I believe in setting goals. I like to make a list of goals and things I’d like to do or change in the new year. 

There’s more satisfaction for me in being able to check off an accomplishment from my list than to constantly have a resolution nagging me in the back of my mind. 

I'm going to start my list with "Do something amazing today!" The possiblities are endless! 

    



love to you all! fabiana






No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...