April 23, 2017

my favorite terrariums


I can't get enough of these pretty terrariums.
They're perfect for succulents and / or candles.

All I had to do was to add a few colorful pebbles
and then place a candle in the smaller one and
a succulent to the larger one. 

They've been sitting 
on my dining room table until now,
but with the 
weather warming up this weekend,
I have them outside 
on the little farmhouse table
I've got set up in the yard. 


I love the sempervivum in the larger terrarium. 
It's my favorite succulent because 
of their sweet rosette shape.
Kind of like a little artichoke!

But you can create a little arrangement
of several different varieties of succulents,
and that would be so pretty too!

And the best part about this is
these will last 

all summer long,

into fall,
with little care!


The terrarium set and
this cute distressed tray are both
from Oriental Trading.

In fact, the tray is part of
a set of three nesting trays that are really versatile. 

The trays are finished in a 
nice distressed chalky gray color, 
which looks great with most anything!

btw, the flowers are one of my faves…
Snowball Viburnum.

They just started blooming in my garden,
and they’re literally exploding with blooms.
They start off in the prettiest
hue of spring green and eventually
become a creamy white color.


Don't you think this tray will be
perfect for breakfast in bed

... one of my favorite traditions!


ciao! fabiana



And thank you to Oriental Trading for sending me these products to review.
The opinions expressed in this post are truly my own.



2 comments:

designchic said...

Succulents are a favorite and the terrariums look beautiful, Fabiana! Hope you're having. great start to your week!

Caron's Beach House said...

So pretty - especially with the succulents!

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...