April 30, 2017

weekend brunch




I hope you’re having a
happy start of the week, and month!
Can you believe it’s already May?

We just spent most of Sunday
 at home
just catching up
on odds and ends around the house,
and sprucing up the backyard  
but we did get to sit down and enjoy a
simple brunch with the family.




Simple scrambled eggs and toast
are taken to another level
when you get to sit down to
 your very own personal bowl of
 fresh strawberries.

The strawberries here in OC 
are just coming in to season,
and they're so sweet!




More cuttings of the
snowball viburnum from the garden
are perfect with all
the blue and white table décor… 





But wait...
while setting the table,
I was experimenting with
a little red, white and blue color theme
and I couldn't resist a few photos…

I feel like it’s a little too early
to go all out patriotic, but I love how
this blue and white table easily transforms into
 a festive look with the addition of
just a red transferware plate.

These cute 
little seagrass wrapped water glasses
are from Serena & Lily,
 and
I love how they look with
the vintage china and burlap chargers




May’s such a festive month,
coming up on May 18th,

Summer’s just around the corner….




are you excited?!


ciao! fabiana



💕

While I’m here today, I wanted to share some of my "Tablescaping Essentials" with you. I have a whole page on the Amazon website with my favorite picks for setting a beautiful table.

Quite often time is of the essence, and I have last minute projects or events to work on, so I turn to Amazon for one or two day delivery. You’d be surprised at how many amazing items they have to offer! And I'm constantly updating this page with my new favorites. 


You can check it out here, at Tablescaping Essentials.






No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...