September 10, 2017

a spotlight on beauty


Meet Agnes Grumslys of Agnes Beauty at the Tek Salon & Spa here in Costa Mesa. I met Agnes a few weeks ago when I scheduled an eyebrow waxing with her. We hit it off right away!

I found that she and I shared a lot of the same principles about skin care, so I wanted to hear more of what she offers in her salon.

Agnes uses organic based products that contain no toxins, or synthetic ingredients and they contain certified organic ingredients. They’re literally gentle enough to be used on baby skin. 

My ears perked up when she told me about the microcurrent facial she does. It’s basically a non-invasive mini facelift! It consists of an hour of gentle massaging of your face with two wands that give off tiny currents of electricity. 

Microcurrent is rumored to be Jennifer Aniston’s secret!

It sounds a little unusual, but it truly works to help stimulate muscles and tissue in your face and neck. It’s a gradual process, but I instantly noticed results after my first session! I'm scheduled for five initial facials, with monthly treatments after that to maintain “the glow”.

I don’t know about you, but I’m scared to try Botox, and this is a great alternative to Botox! My face looks and feels firmer, but without the weird side effects that Botox has. 

We’ve all seen really bad botox reactions (or should I say non-reactions) on certain people, right?! Frozen face or droopy eye, no thanks!


Beautiful skin reflects the state of our health. Our skin is our largest organ, so we have to love, protect and pamper it because skin covers and protects everything inside our bodies.

Another one of my favorite treatments is Agnes' Oxygen Facial. Oxygen is essential for human life and as we grow older, oxygen levels in our skin naturally decline, which contributes to wrinkles and fine lines. 

It replenishes the levels of oxygen in your skin, and as a bonus, it also smooths out the wrinkles, gives you a more youthful appearance and leaves your skin glowing.

And now, I've also got Agnes on speed dial for any upcoming special events. She amazing with makeup too!
  

For more info,
check out:

·    Prices vary between $50 to $120
·    230 E. 17th St. Suite #120, Costa Mesa, CA 


ciao! fabiana



Disclosure: I did receive one complimentary treatment in exchange for a review of Agnes Beauty. My microcurrent treatments are not compensated. The opinions on this blog are honest and my genuine intent is to share wonderful things and things that I love with my readers.



No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...