September 16, 2017

white pumpkins for the table



Here's a really pretty seasonal fall display that's so easy to put together, and you only need four items to create a similar look. 



I started out with a flower box from Oriental Trading and filled it with mini white pumpkins and Dusty Miller from Roger’s Gardens.

I kept the Dusty Miller in the six packs they came in and just cut them into individual little pots to stick in-between the pumpkins. This way they can still be watered.




Finish off with some green moss!




Nowadays, the selections of pumpkins are so fun!




By the way, this wooden box had a natural finish, but I wanted to age it a bit.  Have you ever heard of the steel wool and vinegar trick?

All you do is soak some steel wool in a jar with a solution of half white vinegar and half water.

Let it sit over night with the top off so it comes in contact with air, and the next day seal it up and shake it.

Rub the soaked steel wool on your wood and voila, you have a natural gray stain... It really works! I'd advise testing it out on a small area first.     



It’s as easy as that…

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!



ciao! fabiana





💕

While I’m here today, I wanted to share some of my "Tablescaping Essentials" with you. I have a whole page on the Amazon website with my favorite picks for setting a beautiful table.

Quite often time is of the essence, and I have last minute projects or events to work on, so I turn to Amazon for one or two day delivery. You’d be surprised at how many amazing items they have to offer! And I'm constantly updating this page with my new favorites. 



You can check it out here, at Tablescaping Essentials.


No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...