April 1, 2014

painted furniture



This fun pic from BHG has inspired me to work 
on a couple of painted furniture projects this weekend. 

The first is my hall tree that's similar 
to this one shown above. 

I have had one in my entry forever 
that was painted dark green. 
It belonged to my husband's Nana, 
and we really treasure it and 
use it everyday to hang our hats, 
jackets and dog leashes.  


Our first project for the weekend, 
transforming the hall tree into 
something really fun! 

So, I headed to Peinture Studios to get some 
Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. 
I've decided on a mixture of 
Florence and Provence.


It was the perfect color combo, 
and the small sample sizes were just right. 

Here's some of the inspiration 
from pinterest that got me going... 


This perfectly gorgeous turqouise, teal dresser 
featured on Mary Ann's blog 
Classic Casual Home. 


An assortment of fun chairs from Cup of Te.


A sweet little gray desk with 
pop of coral from Miss Mustard Seed.


Minty fresh green chairs from the Glitter Guide.


The perfect green accent via Coco Cozy.


Everything Turquoise featured this traditional style bed.


Tobi Fairley does black and white.   


This faux bamboo mirror 
is updated in my favorite color.


I love how the chartreuse stools 
tie in with the artwork 
in this kitchen by 
Lisa Sherry Interieurs. 


 Ombre done right by Gus and Lula.


This bar set up comes alive on 
top of this painted antique piece. 


Pretty antique white finish by Ethan Allen.


I really love the amazing color samples at Peinture.  
The chairs on the wall are such a fun idea!

ciao! fabiana


p.s. Here’s our other project.
The kitchen table is in the middle of being
 painted in Old White. 

Mr. Ciao is helping me with this one!

No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...