April 18, 2014

my friday five

A few of my favorite things this week...

1.Metallic-Dipped Easter Eggs

To make these Easter egg designs, 
use metallic paint pens after dying your eggs. 

Simply draw whatever patterns you wish. 

I like the polka dots, stripes and fish scales.



2. Love this door color, Hazel

I spotted this charming door in the neighborhood. 
Great color and Easter greeting! 

3. Cute summer robes
Ring Ching Ching

On my mother's day list, fleur de lys, please!



4. butterscotch bird nests


5. driftwood cross 

A beautiful driftwood crosses
with seashells and sea glass
from MerMade Designs.


So beautiful!

have a fabulous weekend...
ciao! fabiana

No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...