January 18, 2016

after Christmas mantel refresh


I'm finally getting to styling my family room mantel after we refreshed the brick with a new coat of white paint. I love how crisp and clean it now looks! We also moved a sunburst mirror from our bedroom to above the mantel for a new vibe. 

Some of my favorite things were pulled together like the little brass Eiffel towers, some old books and some vintage blue and white accessories. One of my favorite pieces is the small bust of a woman with a blue and white porcelain bodice. I found her years ago and she’s still one of my faves. I dressed her up a bit with some sea glass beads that I got at Mermade

The Eiffel towers were purchased on ebay last year.  Since flowers are scarce right now in my garden, I treated myself to some pretty roses. Trader Joe’s has a nice selection and won’t break the bank!  A little reward for me, just because!



ciao! fabiana

No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...