January 3, 2018

designer spotlight: leanne ford





Happy New Year! Since we last talked, I’m well on my way to becoming an expert barista, since getting a new Breville Barista Express, but more on that later! Today I want to share with you my latest design crush, Leanne Ford.

Leanne and her brother, Steve have a new show on HGTV that premiered last night right after Fixer Upper. By the way, did you hear that Joanna and Chip Gaines announced today that they’re expecting their fifth child! How exciting!

Anyways, back to "Restored by the Fords". I think it might be my new favorite design show. Leanne, the creative half of the duo and Steve, the contractor live in Pennsylvania where this show is based. On the first episode they reconfigure the floor plan of a small vintage house to fit a young family’s needs, and I was really wowed by the final reveal. I love that she uses all white walls, black trim and then adds vintage items here and there. 

Leanne’s vintage-modern farmhouse style is fresh, fun and unpretentious. I love all the antique details she incorporates into all the homes she designs. I'm sharing some of my favorite looks from Leanne's portfolio.

Let me know what you think of the show if you watched last night. She totally reminds me of a young Diane Keaton... love your style, Leanne!!





























ciao! fabiana


photo credit:

Leanne Ford
Restored by Fords
Architectural Digest
Domino






No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...